Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Brave New World

Well i suppose i need an introduction for this thing. I'm Mad Dawg, explorer of abandoned buildings and player of basses. I enjoy spending big chunks of my life wandering through the halls of decaying structures. I find that it brings both a sense of purpose and peace in an otherwise chaotic world. I've met some of my best friends from doing this stuff over the past four and a half years, and gotten to see some truly fascinating things.

This blog is going to be a documentation of each exploration from the past few years into the future. Both locations that still stand as well as others that have been long demolished will be featured. I typically get out a couple times a month to shoot new places, so I'll be updating fairly frequently. Two things: Please don't steal my photos, I'd really appreciate it. If you want to use one just link me to wherever you're using it and give the appropriate credit. Also, don't ask me for location/entry/exit/security info. Do your own damn work. Prints are available by request.

Enjoi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment